Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 3, Day 16 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 16 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed the previous week, check out the label "Wilder Way" at the bottom of the post and it will get you to all the previous posts!

Yes, I know I went from Day 11 to Day 16..................  Life.  That's why I couldn't blog.  Friday my oldest had a talent show at school in the morning so I was there.  It was also Memorial Day weekend and since I don't blog over the weekends, Monday was included as well.  

A quick recap....  It was super hard.  Holiday weekends are always a temptation, but when you have a baseball game, pool parties, parades, and picnics thrown in to a weekend...  Let's just say it wasn't good.  I was able to get two walks in though, Saturday and Sunday!



I walked both of these because my knee was bothering me, but after the walks it felt better.  I'm glad that it seems to be on the mend.  I can't have a bum knee for the dance show that's coming up!  


Week 3:
The Challenge: 

Cut out all non-stevia-sweetened soda and sugary drinks.  Stick with no sugar until dinnertime.  Stick with the 30 minutes of movement 3 times a week.  Keep tracking your weight everyday.  

Week 3 Start Stats:
Weight: 246.7 (Notice it's up from day 11.  Boo! I won't even tell  you what it was on day 12 because this number makes me super sad.  I will get back there though!)


Week 1  -   Week 2   -   Week 3

I can see a difference this time.  Even more so with this one:


Today is dance night again so no walk.  This week is also the last week of school for the kiddo and the weekend brings on the dance show!  Yikes, I hope I'm ready and my knee doesn't hurt.  

Breakfast was my usual, eggs, green onion and green pepper.  I wasn't feeling great this morning which I associate with my eating and with all the sun/heat I was in this weekend.  Hope to get back to everything the way it needs to be TODAY.  

Eat happy, eat healthy!





No comments:

Post a Comment