Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Week 1, Day 5 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 5 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed my last couple days, you can click the tag "WilderWay" at the bottom of this post to link you to all the posts for the challenges.

Here's my recap of Day 4 and breakfast of Day 5.

Lunch was great!  A salad again with red grapes and fresh strawberries.  The fruit's so sweet it tastes like pure sugar.  I love it!  I had a Nature Valley Peanut bar shortly after lunch and then because I had a late meeting at work I had another one around 4:45.  Thank goodness I did because my meeting brought in McDonalds...  I was drooling it smelled so good.  

I couldn't do a walk because of my late meeting.  I knew I wasn't going to be able to get one in and I was bummed but it was nice to give my body a day of rest.  Even God had one of those.  LOL.  

Dinner was great!  Hubby cooked what I had prepared the day before.  We had chicken that was marinaded in Allegro Hot & Spicy Marinade.  If you've never had it before, you must find it!  It's made in Paris, TN and is to die for.  Actually anything that they make is amazing!


We also had green beans!  Again, me eating green beans is a huge feat!  Even a year ago you wouldn't catch vegetables on my plate.  The recipe was super easy from skinnytaste.  If you haven't heard of that site, you don't know what you're missing seriously!


I was craving some sort of starch, but didn't have anything on hand that I could throw together.  It could have been the MCD fries that had me in that mood.  I don't know.  I did have a diet coke with dinner.  

Dessert we had some sugar free vanilla pudding by Jello.  My night snack was some more strawberries.  


Weigh in this morning:
247.2
(I know this will fluctuate throughout the week, but I snuck a look at the weeks ahead and Jasinda said to weigh every day and make a note. I'm just implementing it earlier.)

Reminder of the weekly challenge:
No sugar at breakfast.  Focus on protein-rich foods.  Completely cut out all sugar before noon.  

Again for breakfast hubby made eggs with peppers and green onions.  I had my water for a drink. 

I packed my lunch and am already looking forward to the fruit!  

Tomorrow will be interesting since I'll be home all day with the temptations.  I'm going to try to still do just as good.  I'll also be able to get my walks in so that's a plus too.  

Off to start my day!  Make it a healthy one.  

Just in case you didn't get the book yet that all this is based off of....

(Please note, the price shown is for the hardback, the ebook is $5.99.  Don't panic!)





Oh and just because I should self promote, grab my books while you're on Amazon:






(These prices are showing the paperbacks.  They are available in Kindle versions for 99 cents!)

No comments:

Post a Comment