Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Week 2, Day 11 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 11 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed the previous week, check out the label "Wilder Way" at the bottom of the post and it will get you to all the previous posts!

Recap of Day 10....  Another stressful day!  The morning was crazy at work with the phone and appointments coming in and out.  I didn't stop until lunch time and then it all seemed to die, which I was okay with.  That was too busy for me.  I didn't get anything accomplished.  

Lunch was not what I planned because the boss bought Jimmy Johns for everyone in the office.  I'm not going to pass up free food.  Plus, I can still do okay there.  I got the Turkey, Unwhiched.  If you haven't had an unwhich before, you must.  They're amazing!  I get extra lettuce in the roll up, onion, mayo, and oregano.  I had the Thinny Chips with it and I did get a Diet Coke.  I haven't had one since day 5.  It just sounded good.  

I forgot my wallet at home so my plan to run to the store when I got off at 2 didn't happen which in turn made me have to send hubby the list to get on his way home.  This is okay, but I forgot a few things on the list that should have been there.  Then I had to sit at the dance studio in 90+ temperatures because the warehouse it's in isn't air conditioned.    From 4:30-7 we were there for dance pictures.  Normally, I'd leave the oldest there if it was just dance class, but pictures I have to stay for since costume changes are needed.  So, by the time we got home it was 7:30.  Did I mention the air in the house isn't working?  Yeah, so it's about 80 in there.  

Hubby and I decided to still do our walk/run.  We got the kids situated with food, got the neighbor on board if they needed anything and set out.  This is the first time he's come with me.  We did amazing!



He pushed me to get some of my best mile paces yet!  It was so humid, the sky was threatening to rain, but it never did.  I kind of wish it did because I was sweating so bad it would have felt good.  

Dinner we had left over BBQ chicken and grilled asparagus.  Yes, we didn't eat until 9:30, but it was worth it.  We also had some strawberries for "dessert".  Both of us were sore and hot and crashed on the couch after we ate.  


Week 2:  The Challenge:
Part 1: Eating

Cut out all sugar during the day until dinnertime. 

Well, since my grocery trip was a fail yesterday, I forgot to have eggs on the list so we didn't have enough.  I grabbed a banana and I think he did too.  In the car I grabbed a Nature Valley Bar.  I know it has unwanted "sugar" in it so I pretty much "failed" today in a way.  Oh well.

Part 2: Movement

She suggests you start moving 3 times this week for 30 minutes.

I am thinking today will be a rest day with the way my knees hurt but that could always change.  Plus, I have so much to catch up on at home since I've been stuck at the Dance Studio for 2 days in a row, I need this evening to be "normal".

Weigh in:
244.5
I really hope this maintains or goes lower.  I'm very happy to see a lower weight finally.


Just in case you didn't get the book yet that all this is based off of....

(Please note, the price shown is for the hardback, the ebook is $5.99.  Don't panic!)





Oh and just because I should self promote, grab my books while you're on Amazon:






(These prices are showing the paperbacks.  They are available in Kindle versions for 99 cents!)

No comments:

Post a Comment