Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 2, Day 10 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 10 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed the previous week, check out the label "Wilder Way" at the bottom of the post and it will get you to all the previous posts!

Recap of day 9.....  It was stressful.  So many things are going on in my life, work and personal, that I was a little overwhelmed by it all.  I tried to keep pushing through one hour at a time and not look ahead at the BIG picture because that was the problem.  

Lunch was a salad, grapes, and I added a half of a chicken breast on the salad.  It was delicious.  I really enjoy my salads.  I'm not sick of them because I change it up every few days. For a snack I had a Luna bar.  I know it wasn't the best choice, but it was really good and I didn't feel bad afterward.  It did have sugars in it that I'm supposed to "give up" until dinner, but that's the only thing with that type of sugar in it that I ate.  

Dinner I had a half of a hamburger and half of a chicken breast.  I started with the hamburger and it just wasn't tasting good to me so I finished with a chicken breast.  I'm glad I did.  I enjoyed that half much better.  The side was green beans again.  Amazing as always.  I really hope I like vegetables in winter as much as I'm enjoying these summer ones!

Exercise last night was dance class.  It was HOT in there.  Holy cow.  I was sweating so hard.  I did learn that I can't run the day before the dance show though or I won't be able to do it full out because of how sore I get.  (Yes, I'm in a dance show...  Don't laugh)

Week 2:  The Challenge:
Part 1: Eating

Cut out all sugar during the day until dinnertime. 

Breakfast was eggs with green peppers and green onions again.  I ate a banana as I ran out the door.  I can't wait until school is done and I have one less thing to worry about in the morning.

Part 2: Movement

She suggests you start moving 3 times this week for 30 minutes.

Today is going to be difficult to get a walk in.  I hope I can do it because I have dance pictures most of the evening with the oldest.  Yippie....  (sarcasm....)

Weigh in:
246
This is getting better.  I'll take it.  Hopefully it won't creep back up.

Here's to day 10!  

No comments:

Post a Comment