Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 2, Day 9 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 9 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed the previous week, check out the label "Wilder Way" at the bottom of the post and it will get you to all the previous posts!

So quick recap of day 8.  It was a day, let me tell you.  I have been working with my doctor to decrease my meds.  It was technically day 3 of the med change, but the first day back at work with it.  Being a stressful environment and structured, I had a rough day.  I wanted to check out about an hour into the day, but obviously, I couldn't. 

Lunch I had my salad and some strawberries.  I added a half a breast of bbq chicken (from Saturday, day 5) to my salad.  It was awesome!  My afternoon snack was a small cup of cottage cheese and a half of a banana when I got home.  

Then I went running................................................  Now, I know I'm not skinny.  I'm not even thin, but I'm doing my best to get healthy.  Why do people have to be such asshats sometimes.  What am I talking about?  Well, about a mile and a half into my walk a car pulls up behind me and yells, "Give it up fat ass!"  I'll pause for you to pick your jaw off the floor.........  Okay, back to me.  I wanted to stop, turn around and go home.  I was sore, tired, hot as freak, and mentally not great to begin, this was the topping on the cake.  (Yummy cake sounds delicious)  What did I do?  I kept going.  Not as fast as I was, I couldn't get back in the stride, but I did finish.  My 2nd best time for my 4.2 mile walk/run.  Yes, I said 4.2 miles!  So F-you stuck up dude who couldn't handle me anyways!  I still kept going and did it!



Dinner was late.  Kids had dance and didn't get home until 7.  Hubby was cutting grass didn't get done until 8.  So, dinner was a rush job.  We had shake and bake chicken, the hot and spicy, and green beans.  I wish I made more green beans, but I was so tired of cutting I stopped.  They were so good, I'm hoping to make them again today!  

A quick treat in the evening was strawberries.  They are so good, I can't get enough.

Week 2:  The Challenge:
Part 1: Eating

Cut out all sugar during the day until dinnertime. 

Breakfast was eggs with green peppers and green onions again.  I ate them on the go and probably too fast because I had so much to get ready for this morning and was running out of time.  Hopefully they digest without giving me fits and I stay full until lunch.  

Part 2: Movement

She suggests you start moving 3 times this week for 30 minutes.

Today isn't a walk day, it's dance day.  So I'll strap on my tap shoes and bust a move!

Weigh in:
248 
Still pissed off at this number......

Nothing I can do about it.  Hopefully it will change soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment