Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Week 4, Day 23 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 23 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed the previous week, check out the label "Wilder Way" at the bottom of the post and it will get you to all the previous posts!

Recap of Day 22:

I had my usual eggs for breakfast.  Nothing special about that.  I do need to find something that will give me just as much energy though to mix it up.

Lunch I had a Jimmy John's Unwhich Turkey with extra lettuce and then I ran to the store across the street and got watermelon.  The melon is amazing this year!!

Dinner we had some baked chicken with some dry rub and a swipe of bbq sauce.  It was amazing.  We also had quinoa.  It was a great side dish to go with the chicken and something different than our usual side.

Hubby and I also went for a walk/jog.  Made my 2nd best time!  I'm happy to report that I'm just a little sore today from it.  Not really in my knees either.  He was teasing me on my wogging style but I told him it works for me and that's all that matters.  He can go at his own speed and I will do mine.  




I'm sporting my "Running Sucks" shirt by Jasinda Wilder!  I can't wait to get a tank top too!

Weigh In Day 23:
242.3lbs
Woo Hoo!  Motivation to keep going.  I honestly thought I was going to be up this morning.  I just had that "feeling" but seeing a loss again definitely keeps me pushing harder.


Don't forget to grab the book and get yourself on this amazing journey!


(Please note, the price shown is for the hardback, the ebook cheaper.  Don't panic!)





Oh and just because I should self promote, since I'm working on editing my next book, grab my books while you're on Amazon:  (Please.)






(These prices are showing the paperbacks.  They are available in Kindle versions for 99 cents!)

No comments:

Post a Comment