Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 4, Day 22 #BigGirlsDoItRunning

Day 22 of #BigGirlsDoItRunning

If you missed the previous week, check out the label "Wilder Way" at the bottom of the post and it will get you to all the previous posts!

I know I once again missed a few days, but the dance show was this weekend and it was a crazy day at work on Friday because it was the last day of school.  I was running around with my head cut off from Friday through Sunday.

I didn't walk Friday night because I didn't want to do anything accidentally to ruin my legs/knees for the dance show.  Saturday, no walk because obviously the show was that day and I was there almost the entire day for practice and for the actual show itself.  

I did go wogging (walk/jogging) yesterday with my new shoes!  I did great!  It felt good, my knee didn't hurt and I was able to cut my time again.


New week starts today!

Week 4:
THE CHALLENGE:

Cut out ALL sugar and refined carbs.  

This is something I've been doing already so this week will be another (hopefully) easy week for me. 

She states that you can still have, Low Carb Mission wraps, Brown rice, sweet potatoes, sprouted breads, Dreamfield brand pasta, oats, quinoa, nut flours, and carbs that naturally occur in fruits, nuts, veggies, and beans.

THE MOVEMENT:

Still move three times a week, but make sure 1 of those times is actually walking, jogging, or wogging.  

*Obviously won't have a problem with that since I do this 5 times a week or more anyways!

Week 4 Start Stats:

Weight: 243.2
Down a few ounces from my Friday weigh in!  I'll take it.  Weekends are always hard for me and I didn't do awful!



Week 1- Week 4



Side view.

Again, I don't see a difference between week 3 & 4 but I definitely see a difference from the 1st week!

Don't forget to grab the book and get yourself on this amazing journey!


(Please note, the price shown is for the hardback, the ebook cheaper.  Don't panic!)





Oh and just because I should self promote, since I'm working on editing my next book, grab my books while you're on Amazon:  (Please.)






(These prices are showing the paperbacks.  They are available in Kindle versions for 99 cents!)

No comments:

Post a Comment