Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#TeaserTuesday ~ Give Me All of You

It's Tuesday!  Another week closer to the release of Give Me All of You!

You know what that means?  You get a sneak peak.  This week is not a scheduled chapter release, but I will give you a picture teaser from later on in the book!

Ready?




Here's a little snippet of later on in the book:

(Unedited, subject to change, copyrighted 2015 FL Jacob)

“What’s that look for?” she asks as her fingers stroke my back lightly, her heels still resting on my ass. 

“I just can’t believe how perfectly beautiful you are.”

She tisks and shakes her head.  “I’m a sweaty, gross mess.”

“I see the woman I love.”


Beth blushes, “I love you too, Jake”


__________________________________________

Did you miss Chapter 1Chapter 2, Chapter 3, & Chapter 4?  Read them now to get ready for next week, Chapter 5!


Don't forget to check out the other books in the Black Hollywood Series:



Available on:
Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble ~iBooks




1 comment: