Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Bonus Chapter



**INTENDED FOR READERS 18 YEARS AND OLDER**

-Material posted below is an extension of Have I Told You. It may or may not be added to the boo...k at a later date.-

“Mr. Black, thank you so much for coming to our spring gala. I am sure you will be happy with the performance this year. We have an amazing senior class. The dancers this year are especially good,” Joe, the head of the Arts Department at State, says as he greeted me tonight.

“The pleasure is all mine, Joe. You know how much I care about the arts.”

I turned to walk over to the bar. These galas get old fast and I needed a drink. The bartender slid my drink to me and I sat back on the stool to scan the crowd for potential sweethearts. Work never ends. I saw a few girls giggling across the room and I nodded as I took a drink.

I got the biggest kick out of seeing girls squirm. I wondered what they were wearing under those dresses. Taking the last sip of my drink, I set the glass down on the bar and turned to walk over to them.

“Evening ladies. How is everyone tonight?” I asked.

They just smiled back at me. I think they were in shock that I was talking to them. The two girls looked at each other and giggled. “I’m Lana and this is Kristy. You are Caston Black aren’t you?”

I smirked, “Yes, I am Caston Black. Are you ladies in the show tonight?”

“Kristy is.” Lana said pushing her friend toward me. The girl stumbled and I caught her before she hit the ground.

She whimpered when I asked, “Are you ok? I don’t want Professor Lee to lose a dancer because of me.”

“Oh, I’m okay Mr. Black,” Kristy said shyly.

The lights blinked and I looked up at the ceiling. Fifteen minutes to curtain call. Flashing my panty dropping smile, I looked back at the girls. “Ladies, looks like I must get to my seat. Kristy, break a leg. Maybe I will catch you at the after party tonight.” I reached for their hands and brought them up to my lips kissing them gently.

I saw their legs buckle as I turned to walk away and I laughed to myself. Seeing my brother and his wife across the room, I gave a quick wave. Miles was 5 years older than me and had dirty blond hair like my mother. When I reached them, Miles slapped me on the back. “Cass, you are going to have to stop making girls swoon. I swear they were ready to suck your dick in the middle of this crowd.”

“Really, Miles? We are in public.” Sara said. “Caston, sweetheart, how are you tonight? Thank you for the invite. It is so nice to get away from the kids. A night to ourselves, what will we do?”

“I can think of a few things.” I teased.

She playfully slapped my chest. Sara was a beauty. Too good for my brother for sure. She was tall, thin, had dark wavy hair and a beautiful smile. She was an amazing mother to my niece and nephew.

“Is that all you two think about?”

“Yup.” Miles and I said in unison.

I offered Sara my arm and we walked into the theater with Miles walking behind us. Each seat had a beautifully printed program tied with a large satin bow. Sitting down, we made small talk until the lights went out.

The first number was an opera singer. I tried hard to stay awake. Work had been crazy and I had been up for over eighteen hours. I got a jab in the ribs from Sara just as my eyes started to close. Shaking myself awake, I opened up the program to read. I turned to the back. The dance program.

That is when I saw her. Her big hazel eyes, her long, wavy brunette hair falling over her shoulders cascading down her back. Her pale, creamy skin. Her picture spoke to me. I felt as though her eyes were pulling me to her. She was my next Hollywood Sweetheart. I could not wait to see her dance. I touched the picture and a shiver went down my spine. That was strange. I never reacted like this.

That is when the music changed. I looked up. The long legs traveled up to a beautiful ass. I felt myself getting hard. I knew it was her before she turned around. I had to meet her.

Once she turned around my breath caught. She was perfect. I could picture the magazine spread already…in her pointe shoes naked from the back, seeing her muscles highlighted perfectly. I would also love to do a bound picture with her too. Bound on pointe with her ass in the air.

I quickly took out my phone and typed in Aubrey Bennett, next BHS.

I needed a release. The images in my head were making it unbearable. I quickly looked around to see if I could find Lana. Sure enough I saw her staring at me while biting her lip. She was nothing compared to Aubrey but she would do.

I excused myself to Sara and Miles. As I stood up I caught Lana’s eye and nodded toward the door indicating for her to follow me. Reaching the lobby, Lana was on my heels. I walked toward the men’s bathroom and held the door open for her. Locking the door behind me, I turned around to see her already on her knees in front of me ready and willing to suck me off. I started to reach for my zipper but all I could picture was this Aubrey girl’s face. I tried to keep going but Lana wasn’t Aubrey. I couldn’t do this. I had to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment