Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

500+ Facebook Page Likes Teaser

Here is the teaser I promised for 500 likes!  If you haven't liked my Facebook page please do so:

www.facebook.com/fljacob

 

**INTENDED FOR READERS 18 YEARS AND OLDER**

-Material posted below is subject to change before publishing.-

His eyes catch mine. “Wow you look breathtaking, Aubrey.” I blush feeling his eyes roam my body.

I laugh nervously as I play with the red fringe on my ...corset. Walking over to me he plays with my black wig and strokes my cheek under my red and black mask, “This could be interesting tonight, Ms. Bennett.” I instantly feel flush and wet between my thighs.

“Only if you play your cards right, Mr Black” I say as I brush past him to the long mirror on the wall behind him.

He lets out a laugh and grabs my elbow as he pulls me flush against his chest. I can feel his arousal pressing into my back. He leans down to my neck and his hands touch the outsides of my knees. They travel up my thighs slowly toying with my black and red lace garters and he kisses my neck. He whispered in my ear, “I. Always. Play. My. Cards. Right.” His hot breath sends a shiver down my spine. I let out a slight whimper, close my eyes, and my let head fall back onto his shoulder. His hands continue up and cup my hot sex. I can feel him grow harder on my back. Reaching my arms behind my back I slide them between our bodies. I grab him through his pants and stroke his hard cock. Letting out a deep throaty moan he turns me around and his lips find mine. Devouring each others mouths I start to undo his pants and reach in to grab his cock. I bite my lip and hold him with my gaze as I run my hand from the base to tip of his granite shaft. Reaching down he lifts me up walking me over toward the bed. I thought he was going to put me on it but he sets me on the dresser on the opposite side of the room.

Sliding between my legs he grabs my new black satin panties and with one quick tug they rip apart. “We won’t need these tonight” he growls. "However that big bow on your ass was very inviting."

Two fingers plunged into me working their way in and out, spreading my folds open, and hitting my special spot. I arched my back trying to get him to pay attention to my breasts. My nipples tingled needing to be touched.

I whispered breathlessly, “Oh Caston, please.”

I wrap my legs around his waist hooking them together. I dig my new fuck me heels into his rear. His mouth bites my cleavage spilling out the top of my corset. I let out a loud scream as his bite sent me over the edge. I wrap my arms around his head and weave my fingers through his hair. Pulling him into my chest as my insides rippled around his fingers.

His teeth grab the fabric of the top and pull it down and his mouth finds my hardened nipple. He flicked his tongue over the hard point as his fingers continued their assault on my pussy. Right as I am almost over the edge again, he withdraws his fingers and takes them in his mouth. “I just love the way you taste Aubrey.” My eyes hood in ecstasy as I stare into his eyes as he sucks my juice off his fingers.

Sliding me to the edge of the dresser he steps back. He looks me over spread open waiting for him, aching for him. Removing his belt he throws it on the bed and he lets his pants fall to his ankles. His glorious cock springs fee and I lick my lips. With one quick move he enters me. The feeling is magnificent. Wrapping his arms around me he starts to move. His fingers dig into my hips as he eagerly slides in and out of my soaking pussy. “God Tink, you feel so good. I’m going to explode.”

No comments:

Post a Comment